Who we are:
Barton Hill History Group focuses on local history and we need support to continue this. We aim to look after our members in the best way that we can.
Using your information
We do not and will not sell, rent, exchange, or pass on your information to anyone. Depending upon circumstances in which your data is collected and used, the legal requirements that is relied upon for the processing of your data will generally fall into one of these categories:
- Where you have given your consent to allow us to use your data
- Where you have provided your consent to allow us to use your data in any marketing material which includes the Bartonian.
- Where the processing is necessary to deliver a contact to you
- Where the processing is required to comply with any legal obligation
- Where it is in our legitimate interests to perform the functions of the Barton Hill History Group, such as:
- Processing of monies (cheques, etc.)
- Preparing any papers which may contain your data
- Sending you communications, whether it be by mail, email, or telephone to deliver our objectives
- Our obligation to keep you informed
The Barton Hill History Group does not use external companies or individuals to do any processing which is all currently performed in-house. The only exception is guest speakers that may give lectures occasionally but will not have access to any personal data.